As we all know Jio reliance is a very popular company which provide their services all around the country. Due to current covid situations, every sector take precaution in every way to avoid any kind of uncertainty. Reliance Jio is one of the most powerful players. Jio has a stronghold in the minds of users due to its super-fast broadband and unparalleled accessibility.
About Jio Postpaid Plus
Jio has recently unveiled its new PostPaid service, which ranges in price from Rs. 399 to Rs. 1,499. Along with Jio Prime applications, the company is now offering free access to famous streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
Benefits of Reliance Jio Postpaid Plans in 2022?
There are a variety of different Jio plans available, each with its own set of benefits, such as International Plus, Experience Plus, Feature Plus, and so on. So, here’s a rundown of all the features available with Jio PostPaid Plus plans.
- Netflix (Mobile) subscription
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription
- JioTV subscription
- JioSaavn subscription
- JioCinema subscription
- Family Plan – While you only need to pay for one connection, you entire family can enjoy the benefits
- Data Rollover – All your unused data will be carried forward to the next month
- Wifi Calling – Use your WiFi connection for better clarity on voice calls
- International Roaming & ISD – international calling and roaming at low prices
- In-Flight Connectivity – India’s first data provider that gives connectivity even in the flight
- Retain existing number – Retaining your existing number while becoming a JioPostpaid Plus customer
- If you have credit in your existing postpaid connection, you can carry it forward to your Jio Postpaid Plus.
- Free SIM delivery and activation
- Get premium and high-quality customer support
Android or iOS device software updates consume high data consumption. It is recommended to perform these updates when you have sufficient data balance
What Are The Best Reliance Jio Postpaid Plans?
Reliance Jio offers various postpaid plans that cater to various requirements, which are divided into two broad categories; Regular and Plus. The plans under Regular don’t come with any benefits, while Plus plans are filled with a host of different benefits. Mentioned below are some of the top Reliance Jio Plans.
Regular Postpaid Plans
|₹199||25 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Complimentary subscription to Jio App, including JioTV, JioCinema, Saavn and unlimited caller tunes.|
|Price||No. of SIMs||Data||Calling||SMS||Benefits|
|₹399||1||75 GB + 200 GB data rollover||Unlimited||Unlimited||Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+Hostar VIP subscriptions + Complimentary subscription to Jio App, including JioTV, JioCinema, Saavn and unlimited caller tunes.|
|₹599||1 additional SIM card with family plan||100 GB + 200 GB data rollover||Unlimited||Unlimited||Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+Hostar VIP subscriptions + Complimentary subscription to Jio App, including JioTV, JioCinema, Saavn and unlimited caller tunes.|
|₹799||2 additional SIM card with family plan||150 GB + 200 GB data rollover||Unlimited||Unlimited||Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+Hostar VIP subscriptions + Complimentary subscription to Jio App, including JioTV, JioCinema, Saavn and unlimited caller tunes.|
|₹999||3 additional SIM card with family plan||200 GB + 500 GB data rollover||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|₹1499||1||300 GB + 500 GB data rollover||Unlimited + Unlimited Data & Voice in USA & UAE||Unlimited|
You can now enjoy a single postpaid plan for your entire family with JioPostPaid Plus’s family plans. When you choose the Family Plan, you not only get the convenience of a single bill and payment, but you also get additional savings.
JioPostPaid Plus Family Plan provides the following benefits:
- A single bill is issued for the entire family.
- The ability to add multiple child members at no extra cost.
- Parents can limit their children’s data consumption.
- The ability to transfer data multiple times per month.
- When data usage is high, child members can purchase data add-on packs.
- Parents and child members will both receive pre-activated ISD and will be able to activate IR with a single click.
To keep you informed about data pack quota intake, you can receive updates at regular intervals on 50%, 90%, and 100% of your data pack utilization. These updates will be sent to you through your chosen means of communication, such as SMS or email.